Day: February 24, 2015

R&D Tax Credits

How do I make a claim for R&D tax credit relief?

You make a claim for Research and Development tax relief via your company’s corporation tax return (CT600). Your company is required to file a CT600 and supporting tax computation after each accounting period. The R&D tax credit claim slots into