Last Updated on
Here we share an interview we carried out with Ean Davies and Simon Bradbury of Appleyard Lees, European Patent and Trademark attorneys.
This interview is intended to be a ‘primer’ for those considering patents as it covers the basics around:
- what rights do patents offer?
- how do you apply for a patent?
- what is the process for a patent being granted?
- strategies for protecting intellectual property?
- how you might benefit for funding for your patent?
- common errors and where a patent might not be appropriate
We hope you enjoy it and please leave comments or questions – we may be able to cover in future sessions…