SEIS: How to claim income tax relief in the prior tax year

So you have made an investment into an SEIS company but you don't want to claim (all of) the income tax relief in the latest tax year - how do you carry it back?

a year ago   •   1 min read

By Steve Livingston

This content is only available to subscribers

Subscribe now and have access to all our stories, enjoy exclusive content and stay up to date with constant updates.

Sign up now

Spread the word

Keep reading